Sunday, February 22, 2009

how long do i long,
to see the end of this road.
how hard have i to try,
to see the end of this night.
there comes a moon in the night,
wizzing past my dreams at the speed of light.

all i feel and all i think,
empty spaces in the shape of the world.
holding the arm of empty air;
how long before i know;
how hard I tried and what I lost.

there comes she with a look on her face;
in the dreams of this night;
how long will she stay?
she goes before she can stay,
all the sounds filling the spaces around her.

how long before I understand;
she is long gone along the shine of the light.
in the silence,I cannot breathe;
in the light I cannot see.

all the reasons that I found;
going to the nowhere where all belong.
Only if she could talk from beyond;
I could make her understand.
Somethings you can't make;
somethings you can't fake.
birds keep flying with no tears in their eyes;
wish knew her moment would come in disguise,
just a kiss on the cheek, before i could say something nice;
the clock wound too fast before a final goodbye.

No comments: