Sunday, February 22, 2009

some promises I make;
some that I break.
Living out the pain for her sake;
I dream she would understand.

the day comes to pass;
my face scorns at me behind the glass.
I never tried and so never know;
to see the planets and their stars.

I climb on a tree to see all the minds;
all the noises that speak to me fine.
showing all that i can't take to the underground;
all the thoughts i design,all the buildings i build.
somethings I believe, some I see.

all the science cant explain why;
paintings move in the space that they can find.
i guess all the noise is sound music;
but then its all a guess, worth not much a fuss.
only if i could understand why i try,
because all she did didn't make me cry.

where do i go,where do i stay;
upon the streets of eden that i fly.
never knew when I felt the plight;
when all that I knew ever took flight.

I might just show up on my epithet;
only there signs that i lay shall forever stay.
only if she saw would she understand;
somethings you can't lose; some, you never find.

No comments: