Sunday, December 13, 2009

Evergreen symphonies in my head on the beach front,
the summer winds hum the madness around.
Winter promises all white, some blurred shades of bleak snow;
the winds run through my fingers slow,kissing my skin blue with the cold chill.
The water under my foot dance to some distant song,
the beach rises and ebbs, a first time welcome for a sibling long gone.

The warm sun, morning glitter of a shaded yellow on the grass,
the drum beats in my heart find a crowd of its own calling;
the bees race and dance, the dew playing the movies of the greens like a glass.

This time, I running slowly into myself;
backwards , slow motion into my own past.
A ticket to the bright times of life happily lived,
this time, I truly feel the sands under my foot breathing my song.

No comments: